When I saw the headlines today I thought to myself, what is going on in the U.S.A.? We have a Gestapo style government taking over who are all on power trips. We need people to wake up, there is a global awakening going on but the majority of the people are in a hypnotic zombie like trance. We have become a bunch of roll overs either from fear or from being in the zombie trance. This culture has become so petty, rotten and so viscous, just look at the comments on articles and YouTube videos and such, people are acting like animals. I don’t want to come down on the American people especially because it is not our fault, this is what the elites have been grooming us to be through every avenue and not to mention all the slow kill weapons they use on us like the fluoride in our water, the GMO food, the vaccines, the Chemtrails and microwave radiation exposure. The American people need to take what these imperialist authoritarians are doing to us personal. We need to stop being week and asleep, and be strong. We need to be more like the people that founded this nation. Don’t you love freedom? I’m not a professional journalist or writer at any level, I am just a man that sees what is going on, it’s like we are living in the Twilight Zone, and I am disgusted by it and I feel the need to wake up other people. This is why I have made this blog and others. If we keep going down this slippery slope we will be in deep, deep trouble.
Where do we even begin? The globalists are killing and walking all over us. As I mentioned above with the “soft kill”, the fluoride etc. Mind control, manipulation and the sewage in our entertainment industry, it is all designed to keep us dumb and week. We hardly have any rights left. They attack our First Amendment, you have no freedom of speech anymore, in small ways we still have a glimmer left but it’s deteriorating fast. There was a student who questioned Kerry about his affiliation with Bush in the secret society Skull and Bones and they came to arrest him and tazered him. Here’s the link to that video:
Don’t speak against Islam either, it’s now hate speech, it’s unbelievable the way our government sticks up for Muslims but stomps all over Christianity. You can be court martialed for sharing the Christian faith in the military. The Second Amendment is on thin ice, this is why all these false flags or “frame ups” as others call them such as Rush Limbaugh. Rush called the Syrian Chemical attack a frame up which is a whole other subject. Obama was on the verge of attacking Syria without Congressional approval which he did do in Libya. That alone is grounds for impeachment. This current president is involved in numerous scandals, it’s sick. Want to see the scandal list?
1. IRS targets Obama’s enemies: The IRS targeted conservative and pro-Israel groups prior to the 2012 election. Questions are being raised about why this occurred, who ordered it, whether there was any White House involvement and whether there was an initial effort to hide who knew about the targeting and when.
2. Benghazi: This is actually three scandals in one:
- The failure of administration to protect the Benghazi mission.
- The changes made to the talking points in order to suggest the attack was motivated by an anti-Muslim video
- The refusal of the White House to say what President Obama did the night of the attack
3. Watching the AP: The Justice Department performed a massive cull of Associated Press reporters’ phone records as part of a leak investigation.
4. Rosengate: The Justice Department suggested that Fox News reporter James Rosen is a criminal for reporting about classified information and subsequently monitored his phones and emails.
5. Potential Holder perjury I: Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress he had never been associated with “potential prosecution” of a journalist for perjury when in fact he signed the affidavit that termed Rosen a potential criminal.
6. The ATF “Fast and Furious” scheme: Allowed weapons from the U.S. to “walk” across the border into the hands of Mexican drug dealers. The ATF lost track of hundreds of firearms, many of which were used in crimes, including the December 2010 killing of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
7. Potential Holder Perjury II: Holder told Congress in May 2011 that he had just recently heard about the Fast and Furious gun walking scheme when there is evidence he may have known much earlier.
8. Sebelius demands payment: HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius solicited donations from companies HHS might regulate. The money would be used to help her sign up uninsured Americans for ObamaCare.
9. The Pigford scandal: An Agriculture Department effort that started as an attempt to compensate black farmers who had been discriminated against by the agency but evolved into a gravy train delivering several billion dollars in cash to thousands of additional minority and female farmers who probably didn’t face discrimination.
10. GSA gone wild: The General Services Administration in 2010 held an $823,000 training conference in Las Vegas, featuring a clown and a mind readers. Resulted in the resignation of the GSA administrator.
11. Veterans Affairs in Disney World: The agency wasted more than $6 million on two conferences in Orlando. An assistant secretary was fired.
12. Sebelius violates the Hatch Act: A U.S. special counsel determined that Sebelius violated the Hatch Act when she made “extemporaneous partisan remarks” during a speech in her official capacity last year. During the remarks, Sebelius called for the election of the Democratic candidate for governor of North Carolina.
13. Solyndra: Republicans charged the Obama administration funded and promoted its poster boy for green energy despite warning signs the company was headed for bankruptcy. The administration also allegedly pressed Solyndra to delay layoff announcements until after the 2010 midterm elections.
14. AKA Lisa Jackson: Former EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson used the name “Richard Windsor” when corresponding by email with other government officials, drawing charges she was trying to evade scrutiny.
15. The New Black Panthers: The Justice Department was accused of using a racial double standard in failing to pursue a voter intimidation case against Black Panthers who appeared to be menacing voters at a polling place in 2008 in Philadelphia.
16. Waging war all by myself: Obama may have violated the Constitution and both the letter and the spirit of the War Powers Resolution by attacking Libya without Congressional approval.
17. Biden bullies the press: Vice President Biden’s office has repeatedly interfered with coverage, including forcing a reporter to wait in a closet, making a reporter delete photos, and editing pool reports.
18. AKPD not A-OK: The administration paid millions to the former firm of then-White House adviser David Axelrod, AKPD Message and Media, to promote passage of Obamacare. Some questioned whether the firm was hired to help pay Axelrod $2 million AKPD owed him.
19. Sestak, we’ll take care of you: Former White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel used Bill Clinton as an intermediary to probe whether former Rep. Joe Sestak (D-Pa.) would accept a prominent, unpaid White House advisory position in exchange for dropping out of the 2010 primary against former Sen. Arlen Specter (D-Pa.).
20. I’ll pass my own laws: Obama has repeatedly been accused of making end runs around Congress by deciding which laws to enforce, including the decision not to deport illegal immigrants who may have been allowed to stay in the United States had Congress passed the “Dream Act.”
21. The hacking of Sharyl Attkisson’s computer: It’s not clear who hacked the CBS reporter’s computer as she investigated the Benghazi scandal, but the Obama administration and its allies had both the motive and the means to do it.
22. An American Political Prisoner: The sudden decision to arrest Nakoula Basseley Nakoula on unrelated charges after protests in the Arab world over his anti-Muslim video is an extraordinarily suspicious coincidence. “We’re going to go out and we’re going to prosecute the person that made that video,” Hillary Clinton allegedly told the father of one of the ex-SEALs killed in Banghazi.
23. Get rid of inconvenient IGs: Corporation for National and Community Service Inspector General Gerald Walpin was fired in 2009 as he fought wasteful spending and investigated a friend of Obama’s, Sacramento Mayor and former NBA player Kevin Johnson. The White House says Walpin was incompetent.
24. Influence peddling: An investigation is underway of Alejandro Mayorkas, director of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, who has been nominated by Obama for the number two post at the Department of Homeland Security. Mayorkas may have used his position to unfairly obtain U.S. visas for foreign investors in company run by Hillary Clinton’s brother, Anthony Rodman.
They are exercising power to break our will and degradate us to make us think they can do anything. If we think they can do these things and get away with it and just roll over, this is when they will throw us in the FEMA camps. Former Washington Post executive editor Leonard Downie said “This is the most closed, control-freak administration I’ve ever covered.” The government is funding Al-Qaeda, running the drugs in this country, groping and harassing us at the airports, shipping children in C-130’s to Saudi Arabia, they get up on MSNBC and say your kids belong to the state, they’re giving 47 trillion to the foreign banks shredding our rights and treating us all that are not on team Obama like terrorists. Divide and conquer.
During this government shutdown you see police and forest rangers armed to the teeth at the memorials and national parks but they have soldiers disarmed at bases such as the Navy yard. Where were all the police with M-4’s jumping out at people at the shootings we have seen? Instead they are told to stand down like the SWAT team at the Navy yard. Insane!
Here’s an article titled ‘Gestapo’ tactics meet senior citizens at Yellowstone. Feds used “gestapo tactics” to treat senior citizens like terrorists during the shutdown of Yellowstone National park, placing them under armed guard in a locked hotel as panicked tourists thought they had been arrested, vowing never to return to America.
Pat Vaillancourt was part of a tour group of senior citizen visitors from Japan, Australia, Canada and the United States who were in Yellowstone national park when the government shutdown was announced last week.
When the party briefly exited their tour bus to take photos of a herd of bison, they were aggressively ordered by armed National Park Service rangers to get back in the vehicle on the grounds that they were involved in “recreation,” and that this wasn’t permitted during the shutdown.
The group had booked to stay in a hotel within the park, which soon turned into a prison as the visitors were told to remain in the building until their stay expired, despite the fact that the tour guide had already paid the $300 fee to enter the park.
“We’ve become a country of fear, guns and control,” Vaillancourt told the Eagle-Tribune, adding “They looked like Hulk Hogans, armed. They told us you can’t go outside.”
The tourists were placed under armed guard and locked inside the hotel as NPS rangers stood outside the doors.
Asian tourists visiting from more authoritarian countries thought they had been placed under arrest.
“Some of the Asians who were on the tour said, ‘Oh my God, are we under arrest?’ They felt like they were criminals,” said Vaillancourt.
They are trying to destroy this nation and that is what Obamacare will do and it was designed to do just that. It was designed to do that so well that it will happen too fast. Rhetoric over Obamacare and the government shutdown has reached a point of insanity. Mike Adams of Natural News said: Obama himself has begun using “gun to the head” rhetoric, invoking highly-inappropriate violent imagery and trying to cast it upon his political enemies. Furthermore, with Obama’s approval, White House spokespeople have also begun characterizing Republicans as “terrorists, kidnappers and arsonists” for their taking a stand against Obamacare. Even the more mild characterizations depict Republicans as “holding the nation ransom” while behaving like “suicide bombers” for daring the question the sanity of government gone insane.
I do not have the enough skills to try and tell you all about the totalitarian globalist take over of america in perfect terms and there is so much I don’t even know where to begin. That is how crazy this is, there is just so much corruption, so many scandals and so much madness going on while I am away at work I think of many things to write about when I get home but then when I sit down at the computer and think of all the things happening and going on I almost have a short circuit from the magnitude of the overwhelming amounts of madness. All I have to say is WAKE UP, and take what these globalists and authoritarians are doing to us PERSONAL. These are personal attacks on all of us, on our rights and freedom as individuals and citizens of the land of the free and home of the brave. Let us start acting like it.